Thursday, September 11, 2014

August 6th

8/6/14
So, Don is in workshops this week and out at dinner; so I was running through the beta and dang it all just shy of level 100 they brought the servers down and are doing another character wipe.  So, I'm upstairs watching Doctor Who a Christmas Carol. I Love Kathryn Jenkins voice.  I was first introduced to her on Dancing with the Stars and WOW She is amazing! When we make it back to London I really need to find her in concert.
I can't wait to see the new Doctor later this month.  We finally got the full reboot series on DVD and watched all 7 seasons plus the specials.
Oh and Dragon Con is coming up in a couple weeks and I'm so excited! I'm not dressing up but I love the cosplayers, the games, panels, and Patrick Stewart is going to be there this year. My Captain and my Scrooge!  We're also going to FINALLY meet Lara and Shannon.  Lara and I have been texting and more for 2 years and before that hanging out in WoW. We are not only meeting but sharing a room.  She also has some awesome Cosplay for the event. I can't wait to see them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment